Monday, February 4, 2008

Why? (poem)

Why?

Why do I like you?

Why do I know you have someone but don’t care?

I feel as though I want to try to get you when I could have had you before she did

Why do I try to hide the fact that I like you?

Why do I think I’m not good enough for you?

Why do I like you so much but am afaird to tell you, to show it to let even a hint of it out?

What is it about you that makes me want to give it all up just to have you?

Why do I think about you all day for no reason,

You got me day dreaming all the time but your in love with her

Well her isn’t me

Im afaird that Im falling in love with someone that Im not even sure likes me back

Why do you have to do what you do to make me crazy for you

Why when I meet you, you got me listening to love songs so much more

Day in day out your all I think about

All I have to say is Why just why am I in love with you…….

Why?

No comments: